- High impact resistance, optimal durability and maintenance.
- Reinforced bed base for optimum performance.
- Reinforced and high resistance articulation planes to support the weight, when the articulation plane of the feet is elevated.
- 140 x 19 cm upholstered MDF frame
- Bed in 30 x 20 mm steel tube enamelled in thermosetting epoxy.
- 20 slats in natural beech wood, flexible plywood with engraved aluminium foil covering. The beech wood slats are of higher quality and resistance. They withstand humidity and weight better.
- Slats mounted on a Hytrel double oscillating support, which offer great elasticity and resistance to deformation. They allow the slats to adapt to different body weights.
- Wide, ergonomically designed slats, machined to prevent the mattress from deforming at the head end.
- Oscillating butterflies, with back support by the SSIL system, which allows them to be quickly adjusted to a new position, making the rest more comfortable.
- Five articulated planes by double motor with wireless control. Fixed lumbar plane, which in turn incorporates double slats, and special sliders for firmness adjustment.
- The sliders, when moved across the slats, allow us to vary the firmness. By moving the slats away from each other, more firmness is obtained, and by moving them closer together, more adaptability is obtained.
- Set of metal legs.