- Frame made of 40 x 30 mm steel tube enamelled in thermosetting epoxy.
- Rounded corners to adapt perfectly to the shape of the mattress and avoid injuries if we collide with the corners.
- Bed made of 24 flexible plywood slats, with engraved aluminium foil covering.
- Slats mounted on TPU support.
- Cursors for adjusting firmness in the lumbar area made up of double slats.
- The cursors, by moving them across the slats, allow us to vary the firmness. By moving the slats away from each other, more firmness is obtained, and by moving them closer together, more adaptability is obtained.