- Bed made up of a structure with electric articulated bed base with lifting carriage, with 4 planes and 3 joints (trunk and legs).
- The whole structure is finished without sharp edges.
- Bed of 30 x 20 with 24 beech wood slats on rubber tilting supports.
- Headboard and footboard in wood colour, in MDF fibreboard covered in polylaminate.
- Variable height lifting trolley from 38.5 to 82 cm. Allows the bed to be lowered to facilitate transfers from or to the chair.
- Extraordinary stability and rigidity.
- Trolley fitted with 4 100 mm wheels, 2 wheels with diagonal brakes that allow the bed to be moved or locked in position when necessary.
- The joints are driven by a Germany Motions electric motor model MEDICAL (196-X) with 2 x 4500 N power for the bed base joint and 1 x 6000 N for the trolley lift.
- Motor with safety system that drives the bed back to the horizontal position in case of power failure.
- All joints are operated from the same easy-to-use control unit.
- Easy assembly and disassembly.
- Possibility of incorporating other complements, such as a dropper, incorporator,… to offer comfortable solutions to the user.