- Birch plywood structure with melamine paper 140×20 mm Cambrian finish.
- Bed in 30×20 mm steel tube enamelled in silver coloured thermosetting epoxy.
- Slats in machined natural beech plywood, finished in black on double oscillating Hytrel support, allowing the slats to adapt to the different weights of the body.
- Wider head and foot slats in natural beech plywood, finished in black to avoid deformation of the mattress.
- Oscillating butterflies, with back support by the SSIL system, which makes it possible to quickly adjust to a new position, making the rest more comfortable.
- 5 articulated planes by double motor with wireless control.
- Set of metal legs.