This type of bed offers different levels of articulation to provide greater comfort to the user, as the angle of inclination of the body can be regulated, providing adequate rest in the lumbar areas, legs, hips, head, etc. They personalise rest.
- Bed with adaptable firmness.
- Incorporates a multi-component slat suspension system.
- High impact resistance, optimum durability and maintenance.
- Double electronic motor, compact and soundproofed, low voltage. Battery for lowering the bed in the event of a power cut.
- Innovative design legs.
- Sliding and elevating backrest. It consists of a mechanism that allows the backrest to move from the lumbar area and to rise at the same time. This displacement movement reduces pelvic pressure.
- Five articulated planes with a sliding and elevating backrest.
- Wide mechanised slat, so that the mattress is not deformed at the head and foot end. 22 more wooden slats, made of flexible natural beech plywood with an engraved aluminium foil covering. The beech slats are of higher quality and resistance. They withstand humidity and weight better.
- Slats mounted on a double oscillating Hytrel support, which offer great elasticity and resistance to deformation. They allow the slats to adapt to the different weights of the body.
- Special slat hardness regulating slats in the lumbar area. By moving them across the slats, they allow us to vary the firmness.
- Moving the slats away from each other gives more firmness, moving them closer together gives more adaptability.
Steel tube structure 30 x 20 mm.
- Base and legs made of cast steel, enamelled in thermosetting epoxy.