Electric articulated bed
In this type of electric articulated bed you can see how technology has advanced in the rest equipment.
Technical advances are introduced in the manufacture with the quality and variety of materials and product design to achieve maximum comfort in rest.
- High resistance to impact, and optimal durability and maintenance.
- Reinforced bed base for optimum performance.
- Reinforced and high resistance articulation planes to support the weight, when the articulation plane of the feet is elevated.
- Structure in birch plywood with melamine paper 70 x 25 mm.
- Bed in steel tube 30 x 20 mm enamelled in thermosetting epoxy.
- 22 slats in natural beech wood, flexible plywood with engraved aluminium foil coating. The beech wood slats are of higher quality and resistance. They withstand humidity and weight better.
- Slats mounted on a double oscillating Hytrel support, which offer great elasticity and resistance to deformation. They allow the slats to adapt to different body weights.
- Ergonomically designed wide slats machined to prevent deformation of the mattress at the head and foot end.
- Five articulated planes by double motor with wireless control. Fixed lumbar plane, which in turn incorporates double slats, and special sliders for firmness adjustment.
- The sliders, when moved across the slats, allow us to vary the firmness. By moving the slats away from each other, more firmness is obtained, and by moving them closer together, more adaptability is obtained.
- Set of legs in beech wood or metal.